Borgenicht From Gdow

Borgenicht From Gdow

Postautor: Jacob Rosen » piątek 04 cze 2021, 20:47

I am new to the group. Thank you for accepting me. My name is Jacob Rosen(previously Jakub Rosner) and I live in Jerusalem. I was born in 1948 in Walbrzych and immigrated in 1957.

I got your website from my dear friend Professor Jacob Goldberg whom I know since 1970 but never spoke with him about our roots. Only recently we found out that his late mother was born

in Gdow (Kuntz Family)and that my grandfather Chiel Jakub Rosner(after whom I am named) married in 1889 with Ittel Borgenicht daughter of Loebl and Dobe Borgenicht from Gdow. I was

helped tremendously by Mr. Roman Markot who knows a lot about the Jewish community which existed in Gdow. Furthermore I learned from him that there is a book about the Jewish

community in Dobczyce which hope to get soon. My grandparents moved from Gdow to Dobczyce around 1900.My father Leon(Loebl) Rosner was born there in 1903. I discovered about 15

years ago two nephews of my father who believed that all his family perished in the Holocaust. If it rings a bell and if anyone may shed more light on them. I wish to thank also Dr. Danny

Kempner from Jerusalem who brought this website to our attention.

Re: Borgenicht From Gdow

Postautor: Karolina Kot » sobota 05 cze 2021, 11:33

Witamy na forum Strażnicy Czasu!
"Wiele zabytków przeszłości, co jeszcze wczoraj istniały, jutro zniknie bezpowrotnie. (...) Obowiązkiem żyjących jest zebrać te ułomki i okruchy najdroższych pamiątek przeszłości i w pamięci przyszłych pokoleń zapisać..."

phpbb 3.1 styles demo

Wróć do „Województwo małopolskie”